We’re storytellers at heart.
We beleive when you combine compelling storytelling with smart marketing strategy, you attract the right clients and right talent.
Why We Exist
Freedom is our founding value. We think freedom is a function of the number of options you have. No options, no freedom. By working with business leaders to grow their brands, we bring more opportunities, better employees, and better clients.
More options means more freedom and that’s the world we want to help create.
How We Do It
If you want the right answer, you have to ask the right question. We use our outside perspective to uncover the stories that only you can tell. This is your competitive advantage. We capture those stories and share them to engage stakeholders, clients and employees.
This is how brands are built.
What We Do
We discover our clients story and use it to create brand + marketing strategy. From there, we implement the strategy. To implement, we create media (website, video, photo) and get it in front of the right people (distribution).
About Flannel Media
We believe branding and marketing is made more complicated than it needs to be. Tactics have their place, but they have to be rooted in great storytelling.
“It’s impossible to read the label when you’re standing inside the bottle”
At Flannel Media, our founding ideal is freedom. As a creative, being tied to one employer isn’t very free if you ask us. So instead, we’ve decided to build a network of collaborators.
Principal & Lead Strategist
Director of Photography
Director of Photography
What We Believe
We believe when strategy meets story, great things can happen.
To tell authentic stories that provide more freedom to business owners and employees.
In a frenetic world, we seek to create authentic human connection by telling stories about the businesses, people, and the work they do.
01. Freedom – To try new things, to create, to make mistakes & learn.
02. Authenticity – Be real. Life is too short for posturing and posing.
03. Have Fun – We’ve got one shot at this beautiful and precious life — let’s have some fun while we’re at it.
04. Hard Conversations – That conversation you know you should have? Have it. All are better off on the other side.
05. Creativity – Us humans are creative beings. We get to take part in creating something from nothing. What a gift.
06. Growth Mindset – Continued learning, exploring, pushing, trying, bettering.
07. Discomfort – It’s easier to stay the same. It’s uncomfortable to get better. We choose embrace discomfort.
08. Love Others – Treat others with kindness, respect, and dignity. We’re all doing our best, and no one has it all figured out.